Work at Red-Fern Media
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
COMPETITIVE SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE — WITH YEARLY REVIEW
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
EXTRA BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
PURPOSE BUILT LOFT STYLE OFFICES
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
REGULAR MEETINGS ABOUT COMPANY CULTURE
We are looking for an ambitious, organised, personable Account Manager to join the team at our head office in Burnley.
Having experienced rapid growth in 2020 we require a dedicated, organised, passionate and driven person to help us continue to meet our ambitious goals. This is an exciting time for the agency and you will be tasked with helping develop our existing client relationships and increase our client base across our agency.
This is a varied role with enormous potential and responsibility to ensure that clients, colleagues and partners are fully engaged by providing excellent project management and client service at all times.
Although the role is based at our head office, there will be a requirement to attend meetings throughout the UK.
What Will You Be Doing?
Working alongside the Senior Account Manager your main responsibility will be servicing and exploring new opportunities for existing lead accounts, aligning our clients and partners goals with our in-house skills to deliver successful projects.
You will also have the opportunity to develop, grow and nurture new accounts that align Red-Fern to achieve its growth goals, whilst at the same time achieving our client's goals.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working in the creative and digital industry, ideally, within a fully integrated agency covering brand, digital and marketing - knowledge of video production, photography and HubSpot is a bonus
- Previous experience of growing, developing, managing and coordinating the demands of multiple client accounts
- Excellent project management, organisational and problem-solving skills are a must
- Previous experience of using project management and marketing software i.e. Notion, Basecamp, HubSpot
- You must have strong communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients at all levels both face to face and on the phone
To Be A Success...
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the chosen candidate will fulfill an important, multi-functional role with specific responsibilities which include:
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients – being proactive and not just reactive
- Working on tenders/proposals for new projects and supporting the agency’s new business function across all our key sectors
- Providing regular updates and reports for each of your clients
- Assisting in generating revenue growth of individual clients and as a result the growth of the company
- Writing quality branding, website, digital, traditional marketing and video production proposals and presentations that are on brand and presented well to promote Red-Ferns' services and to help win/retain business
- Advising existing clients on how best to use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organisation grow
- Liaise with the creative, digital, video and marketing teams in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all times
- Writing clear and concise project briefs that meet your clients' requirements
- Writing contact reports from client meetings and executing the action points
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, developing digital strategies
- Experience using Google Analytics
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your digital skills and create growth for clients, send your CV, covering letter to:
Any unsolicited CVs will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position