Work at Red-Fern Media
Full-time permanent position
Salary based on experience - with a yearly review
28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Extra birthday holiday
Brand new headquarters for the brand, partners and events
Flexible remote working hours
Training, development and opportunity to advance your career
Attractive pension scheme
At Red-Fern Media, we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our fast-paced digital agency. It’s an overall exciting time for the business as we’re currently experiencing a fruitful period of growth and have recently moved into a brand new headquarters that serves as a destination for our brand, partners and events.
To help us continue to delight our partners, we have an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketer to join our digital marketing team. You’ll be an integral part of the team helping to assist and deliver content strategies.
As a Content Marketer, you’ll be responsible for a share of our key content deliverables including blog writing, premium assets and web copy, proofing and editing content, blog building and much more.
What will you be doing?
As a Content Marketer, you’ll be a major part of a close-knit marketing team. Your typical daily responsibilities would include:
- Researching trends related to client-specific industries. Plus, the latest trends in content marketing to keep overall standards high
- Creating engaging and compelling content to meet a wide range of audiences and styles. Typical content styles include blogs, Ebooks, whitepapers, pillar pages, infographics and much more
- Aligning content with the wider digital marketing strategy. For example, ensuring that SEO best practices are upheld throughout
- Proofing and editing copy to ensure consistently high standards are achieved. Plus, building and publishing live work
- Assisting strategy creation with creative ideas and thoroughly-researched angles
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc requests. Enhancing your knowledge in the different marketing channels and sectors.
To be a success
- Be an open-minded, keen specialist that is clearly passionate about content
- Have a creative content marketing mindset. And the writing ability to back it up!
- Have experience of delivering successful content marketing strategies
- Be able to create strong bonds with the team to maintain a positive environment
- Be willing to support your team if they need your help
- Be a confident leader and able to speak in front of clients and customers
The nice-to-haves but not essentials:
- A relevant degree (or equivalent qualifications) in Marketing, Communications, Business or English Language
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital agency
- Experience working with different CMS like WordPress and HubSpot
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your digital skills and inspire growth for clients, please don’t hesitate to send your CV, a covering letter and examples of previous content marketing efforts to:
Any unsolicited CVs will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position
At Red-Fern our team and our culture is one of our our highest priorities, you will have the flexibility and support from the company to learn and develop your skills in the areas that interest you. Take a look at our culture book to find out more.