Work at Red-Fern Media
full-time permanent position
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
PURPOSE BUILT LOFT STYLE OFFICES
TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE CAREER
POSSIBILITY OF WORKING FROM HOME
We love writing! But we need some help. Due to company and client growth, we’re looking for an inventive, creative content writer to join our expanding team. Intrigued? Good!
As one of our internal content writers, you’ll be supporting our Marketing Executives as we deliver inbound marketing campaigns for both Red-Fern Media and our clients.
If you share our enthusiasm for content creation then this role is for you. We’re a growing company with big ambitions, so if you want to shape your career with our talented team then keep reading!
Work in a purpose-built loft agency environment, with a brand new mac and the latest software, comfy beanbags, dart board, beer fridge and a team of forward-thinking individuals are all ready for the right candidate.
Create written content for both Red-Fern and our clients, in the form of:
- Blogs and articles
- Premium content (such as ebooks, white papers and webinars)
- Website pages and copy
- Research a range of topics, collate relevant information and structure it in your content
- Write engaging, educational and useful content that appeals to the target audience
- Make a complex or technical subject easy to understand for a reader
- Have a clear understanding of how to write SEO optimised content
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team members and clients
- Work with a growing marketing department in a bespoke, open plan office environment
The Successful Applicant
Applicants would benefit from having the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Solid knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email and PPC)
- Previous knowledge and experience of HubSpot platform a huge plus
- Previous experience of video production or podcasting/webinar content
- Experience or knowledge of Wordpress CMS a plus
- Previous agency experience - a big plus
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table
- First class communication skills
- Desire to build a career in content marketing and drive company vision and targets
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your digital skills and create growth for clients, send your CV, covering letter and if possible, an example of existing work to: