Work at Red-Fern Media
Digital Marketing Executive
full-time permanent position
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
A new position within our company has been created, and we’re looking for a focused and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have the drive and responsibility to work under your own supervision in close collaboration with the Managing and Creative Director.
Your role will consist of creating and implementing marketing strategies across all relevant channels.
This role will include involvement in all areas of inbound marketing, including SEO, PPC, social media, content and email marketing.
- Providing SEO and PPC guidance and strategy
- Evaluating each channel and providing solutions for increasing performance
- Writing content, particularly around the topics of client projects
- Creating workflows for automated email marketing
- Client reporting
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team members and clients
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Inbound Marketer will be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge and experience of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email and PPC) and inbound techniques (landing pages and marketing automation)
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table and change aspects of role as it develops
- First class communication skills
- Desire to build a career in Inbound Marketing and drive company vision and targets
- HubSpot knowledge - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team and further develop your digital skills and create growth for the clients you work with, simply send you CV and covering letter to: