Work at Red-Fern Media
Digital Marketing Manager
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE — WITH YEARLY REVIEW
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
EXTRA BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
HYBRID WORKING MODEL
PURPOSE BUILT 3500 Sqft OFFICES
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
REGULAR MEETINGS ABOUT COMPANY CULTURE
Here at Red-Fern, we have an amazing five-strong marketing team - with plenty of expansion on the horizon. Due to company and client growth, we’re looking for a strong creative leader, with a wealth of marketing experience, to lead the team and help shape the business.
You’ll be leading our specialist B2B manufacturing marketing team, as we deliver inbound marketing campaigns for Red-Fern and our partners.
If you share our enthusiasm for digital technology (including AR/VR) and marketing, then this role is for you. We’ve got big ambitions, and want someone with the same drive and passion to help us get there.
What Will You Be Doing?
Your main responsibility will be the daily management of a team, as well as developing strategies for clients - and Red-Fern. Our current team consists of:
- A Social Media Assistant
- Content Writer
- Digital Marketing Executives
- External Specialist Marketing Partners
In addition, you will:
- Manage relationships with all key clients, liaising on their marketing projects
- Work alongside the MD to create in depth proposals for new clients and pitch to win jobs
- Be responsible for the output of the team in terms of managing their tasks and reporting back to the client on progress
- Plan and implement full scale marketing strategies for clients to filter down to the wider team
- Help build and develop apprentices, nurturing their talent and helping them achieve amazing results for our clients.
To Be A Success...
- Be able to generate fresh, new ideas for client campaigns
- Have a strong, working knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email, and PPC, to name a few)
- Be flexible in your approach to tasks and process changes
- Create strong bonds with the team to maintain a positive environment
- Be willing to support your team if they need your help
- Be a confident leader and able to speak in front of clients and customers
- Previous knowledge and experience of HubSpot
- Previous experience of video production or podcasting/webinar content
- Experience working with different CMS like WordPress and HubSpot
- Previous agency experience
- Experience managing a team and shaping them
If you’d like to take on a new challenge and work for a successful B2B manufacturing tech and marketing agency, send your CV and relevant experience to: email@example.com
Any unsolicited CVs will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position