Work at Red-Fern Media
Front End Developer
Competitive Salary - with yearly review
Full-time permanent position
28 Days Holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
Additional birthday holiday
Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
Training and development budget
Regular meetings about company culture
We need more development power! Due to company and client growth, we’re looking for a well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious front end developer that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to our creative and development team. Intrigued?
We’re looking for someone who will be a key member of our team, who can contribute to and be a positive influence for our clients and their projects. We develop all of our own websites and applications in-house so you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and learn from our growing development team.
If you share our enthusiasm for front end development this role is for you! We’re a growing company with big ambitions, so if you want to shape your career with our talented team, keep reading!
(This isn’t an entry-level role, experience is required).
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Work along side the creative director, creative team and development team, coding stunning and pixel perfect front end designs, with the latest technology and animations.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code.
- Communicate effectively with the account managers and clients on the deliverables and timelines of a project.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects within your team.
- Be an integral part of developing the department and the culture of our agency.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Vue.js
- Strong HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS
- Strong WordPress skinning
- Good JS skills
- Ability to manage client and account manager expectations and deliverables
- Ability to work to sprints agreed with production team/Technical Director
- Ability to convert designs into clean markup
Bonus skills but not essential
- GreenSock and other animation libraries
- Experience with Tailwind, Bootstrap and Blade Templates
- Experience with the commandline
- Familiar with DevOps workflows
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your development skills and create growth for clients, send your CV, covering letter and examples of existing work to
At Red-Fern our team and our culture is one of our our highest priorities, you will have the flexibility and support from the company to learn and develop your skills in the areas that interest you. Take a look at our culture book to find out more.