Work at Red-Fern Media
Mid Level PHP & Wordpress Developer
full-time permanent position
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
PURPOSE BUILT LOFT STYLE OFFICES
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
POSSIBILITY OF WORKING FROM HOME
WORKING ON LATEST FRAMEWORKS & TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for an ambitious Junior to Mid Level WordPress developer to join our growing team.
We don't care whether you're an undervalued junior, or a middleweight developer looking to take on more responsibility. You will be a problem solver, a keen eye for detail and a 'can do' attitude are a must along with a sense of humour. You will need expert skills in programming HTML, CSS and PHP Laravel Framework to develop bespoke systems and WordPress themes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a diverse range of exciting client and in-house projects, supported by our lead developer and design team. Natural ability to solve problems, communicate clearly, and think differently.
Work in a purpose-built loft agency environment, with a brand new mac and the latest software, comfy beanbags, dart board, beer fridge and a team of forward-thinking individuals are all ready for the right candidate.
The Successful Applicant
- Developing websites in PHP (Laravel Framework), HTML and SCSS to build entirely custom and bespoke Wordpress Themes.
- Web Design work if able (this will not be your main responsibility)
- Supporting our front-end designers and UI developers on key projects
- Client reporting on project progress
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team members and clients
The ideal developer will be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
- Excellent understanding of PHP back-end development, particularly WordPress and Laravel Framework
- First class communication skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, particularly Git
- Enthusiastic - about their work and the impact of web development
- Confident in their own ability to understand and deliver on a brief
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team and further develop your digital skills and create growth for the clients you work with, simply send you CV and covering letter to: