Work at Red-Fern Media
Paid Marketing Executive
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE — WITH YEARLY REVIEW
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
EXTRA BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
PURPOSE BUILT LOFT STYLE OFFICES
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
REGULAR MEETINGS ABOUT COMPANY CULTURE
As part of Red-Ferns marketing team, we are looking for a Paid Marketing Executive to develop and grow the business.
We love social and our content is top notch, but getting it noticed can be tough! That’s where you come in. Due to company and client growth, we’re looking for an organised and efficient paid marketing executive to join our expanding team. Intrigued?
You’ll be working in the marketing team as we deliver paid social and PPC campaigns for Red-Fern and our expanding list of clients. We are looking for someone to develop our existing client paid strategies as well as craft new campaigns and run them end to end.
We’re a growing company with big ambitions, so if you want to shape your career with our talented team, keep reading!
(This isn’t an entry-level role, experience is required).
What Will You Be Doing?
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Hands-on day to day responsibility of paid search and paid social channels for clients and Red-Fern, ensuring campaigns are set up correctly and running effectively.
- Implement, optimise and manage paid search campaigns within budget across the Google Ads platform.
- Ensure all PPC and paid social campaigns are holistic
- Manage and optimise paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin monitoring against KPIs.
- Create re-targeted campaigns that drive traffic and create conversions.
- Perform keyword research, bid optimisations and ad copy testing.
- Understand creative and copy requirements for the performance channels, and work with the marketing team to produce high performing assets for paid media campaigns in a timely and efficient way.
- Regular analysis, review and reporting on campaign performance against budgeted spend and targets, for each performance marketing channel.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant technologies and identify further opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
To Be A Success...
- Hands-on experience working across Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and Linkedin Campaign Manager with a proven track record of building, scaling and optimising paid campaigns to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker but with a great eye for captivating content to ensure ads are looking aesthetically appealing as well as performing well technically.
- Experience building and managing dynamic campaigns, feed optimisation, setting up and maintaining remarketing lists and A/B testing – all within digital platforms.
- Experience in building and managing reporting dashboards across paid channels in excel or an equivalent platform, automating data from Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook as required.
- Ability to convey findings into digestible reports for the wider team.
- Be flexible in your approach to tasks and process changes
- Create strong bonds with the team to maintain a positive environment
- Be willing to support your team if they need your help
- Facebook advertising: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- PPC: 1 year (Required)
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email)
- Previous knowledge and experience of the HubSpot CRM
- Previous experience of podcasting/webinar content
- Previous agency experience
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your digital skills and create growth for clients, send your CV, covering letter and examples of existing work to: firstname.lastname@example.org