Work at Red-Fern Media
Social Media Assistant
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
SALARY BASED ON LEVEL OF COMPETENCY
We’re looking for a creative Social Media Assistant to join our team.
As a Social Media Assistant, you will work closely with the Social Media Manager to help deliver campaigns for clients and Red-Fern. Your role will be to implement strategies and create content for social channels.
This role will include involvement in all areas of social media marketing, including paid campaigns, content creation, and scheduling. As well as this, you may be required to work across other areas of marketing such as content writing and email marketing.
- Scheduling paid and organic posts across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Generating reports using social tools (Planoly, Hootsuite, HubSpot) to identify the success of campaigns
- Writing content, be this short copy or long-form content for blogs
- Analysing social media metrics and creating plans to improve performance
- Supporting the wider marketing team with day-to-day tasks
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Social Media Assistant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid knowledge and experience of social channels, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube
- Experience using social media and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout
- First class communication skills
- Desire to build a career in social media marketing, drive the company vision and hit targets
- Paid social knowledge - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, further develop your digital skills and create growth for the clients you work with, simply send your CV and covering letter to: