Work at Red-Fern Media
full-time permanent position
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE — WITH YEARLY REVIEW
28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC BANK HOLIDAYS)
EXTRA BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
PURPOSE BUILT LOFT STYLE OFFICES
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
REGULAR MEETINGS ABOUT COMPANY CULTURE
As part of Red-Ferns marketing team, we are looking for a Videographer to develop and grow the business.
We love video! But we need some help. Due to company and client growth, we’re looking for an inventive, creative videographer to join our expanding team. Intrigued?
You’ll be working alongside the marketing team as we deliver videos for Red-Fern and our expanding list of clients. We are looking for someone to take hold of and reimagine our existing video strategy and move it forward to produce, film and edit high quality video content!
If you share our enthusiasm for video this role is for you! We’re a growing company with big ambitions, so if you want to shape your career with our talented team, keep reading!
(This isn’t an entry-level role, experience is required).
What Will You Be Doing?
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Creating innovative, exciting videos for our social media platforms to showcase our brand.
- Creating and planning videos for clients across a range of sectors and styles. Including interviews, product adverts, How-to videos and short features.
- The role requires you to follow through briefs from creative inception to production and final editing.
In addition, you will:
- Research a range of topics collate relevant information and build video storyboards based on briefs to pitch to clients
- Create engaging, educational and useful video content that appeals to relevant buyer personas
- Have a clear understanding of how to edit and produce video content
- Work with a growing marketing department in a loft-style, open plan office environment
To Be A Success...
- Have a strong knowledge of cameras, lights and post production
- Be able to take a video from initial concept to finished article within a deadline
- Have excellent editing skills for sound and video using Adobe suite (1 Year Required)
- Be flexible in your approach to tasks and process changes
- Create strong bonds with the team to maintain a positive environment
- Be willing to support your team if they need your help
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email and PPC)
- Previous knowledge and experience of the HubSpot CRM
- Previous experience of podcasting/webinar content
- Experience with animation
- Previous agency experience
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your digital skills and create growth for clients, send your CV, covering letter and examples of existing work to