Work at Red-Fern Media
Business Development Executive
Full-time permanent position
An excellent salary based on experience — with yearly review
Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
29 days paid holiday (including bank holidays).
Regular meetings about company culture and direction, team building socials and community care projects.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Business Development Executive to join our global digital agency team to create, nurture and secure new clients, whilst growing existing accounts.
The power of the successful candidate will be in the ability to understand and leverage our unique position in the manufacturing industry, working with world-class companies to re-imagine a digital future they never thought possible, through digital strategies, creative design, technology and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience working collaboratively within a sales and marketing team of business strategists and creatives. As a team you will identify marketing and sales strategies for you to execute as the new Business Development Executive. The role reports directly to the Managing Director.
What we are looking for
Essential, we are open to candidates who have worked in a web design, digital, marketing, creative or technology agency, or in a sales and marketing role in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in or in a similar role in another web, digital, creative, marketing or technology agency, is most desirable
- Naturally curious and interested in digital and technology driven markets
- Goal oriented and able to plan and prioritise the steps that enable and unlock success in the role
- Experience working within an environment that is driven by realistic targets and has a track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Able to clearly articulate thoughts and plans as well as document and manage workflow accordingly
- Has experience working with sales tools (eg. HubSpot) to manage leads and opportunities as well as creating strategic journeys including but not limited to sequences and LinkedIn conversational strategies
- Ability to clearly report on opportunities and financial projections
- Must be highly motivated and able to overcome obstacles and barriers throughout their process to ensure continuous improvement
- Ability to create and build new go-to market campaigns and strategies that help you develop as a sales professional by producing revenue focused results.
Nice to have:
- Good experience of HubSpot Sales CRM
- Experience of working in sales and marketing, within the manufacturing industry
- Have at least 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience in the industry working for fast paced agencies, or client side in a manufacturing business
- Have hands-on experience opening, nurturing and converting new sales conversations
- Have the ability to create project proposals based on the clients business, technology and marketing goals
- Have the ability to communicate the clients business, technology and marketing goals to the delivery teams
- Have the ability to nurture and convert multiple opportunities simultaneously.
If you think you’re ready to join a successful team, develop your digital skills and create growth for clients, send your CV, covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org